Te harikoa o ngā manu e rere ana nei ,All the manu will be so happy, he mahi rangatira tēnei ko te āhuatanga kua kita ahau ko te Kaitiakitanga. Tane-Mahuta will be very happy as the value you have shown is kaitiakitanga. I will be going to make this for the manu in my bubble. Ngā Mihi Toko
Hi Toko, How we all are so proud of you showing such great learning. I can see how you have been doing your online learning so well by listening carefully to your teacher's instructions in your Inquiry lesson about birds today, making some sugar water to feed the tui birds. I wonder how often you needed to fill up your bird feeder outside with the sugar water you made, and how many tui or any other birds you attracted to your garden. Ka pai.
So cool Toko, I hope the birds in your garden like their yummy drink. Thanks for explaining at the beginning what you had in front of you. You're going to be a youtube star!
Oushh nice toko good explaining I like the way you explain how to do it, you should have a youtube channel I showed Nena and inga and them, we are all super proud of you and the work you have done well done Dox
Keep up the great work Toko! We love how you have an eagerness to learn and be able to witness it is just amazing. Also Thank you Miss Gormly for all your hard work and supporting our kids with their learning.
Te harikoa o ngā manu e rere ana nei ,All the manu will be so happy, he mahi rangatira tēnei ko te āhuatanga kua kita ahau ko te Kaitiakitanga. Tane-Mahuta will be very happy as the value you have shown is kaitiakitanga. I will be going to make this for the manu in my bubble.
ReplyDeleteNgā Mihi Toko
Hi Toko,
ReplyDeleteHow we all are so proud of you showing such great learning. I can see how you have been doing your online learning so well by listening carefully to your teacher's instructions in your Inquiry lesson about birds today, making some sugar water to feed the tui birds. I wonder how often you needed to fill up your bird feeder outside with the sugar water you made, and how many tui or any other birds you attracted to your garden. Ka pai.
So cool Toko, I hope the birds in your garden like their yummy drink. Thanks for explaining at the beginning what you had in front of you. You're going to be a youtube star!
ReplyDeleteOushh nice toko good explaining I like the way you explain how to do it, you should have a youtube channel I showed Nena and inga and them, we are all super proud of you and the work you have done well done Dox
ReplyDeleteYes! Super proud. Nice set up too Toko
DeleteKeep up the great work Toko! We love how you have an eagerness to learn and be able to witness it is just amazing. Also Thank you Miss Gormly for all your hard work and supporting our kids with their learning.
ReplyDelete