Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Stories About Our Weekend

Today we wrote weekend recounts.

Here are our stories...


In the weekend I jumped on the trampoline. after i showered. the water was hot. 

by Jacyrus


In the weekend I went into the pool. 

By Latu


In the weekend I went outside to wet my brother.

By Anna


In the weekend i had an ice block. I went outside and I went for a walk.

By Tina


In the weekend I went to my cousins birthday party. We had hotdogs, pizza, pies, spring rolls and lollies. There was lots of balloons and we had cake.

By Maree


In the weekend I played with my brother in the swimming pool.

By Mahina


In the weekend I planted some tomatoes with my mum. My sister planted some beans. It was a hot day. when it was sunset we watered them.

By Yvonne



No comments:

Post a Comment